Pay Later Facility at MCA / ROC portal
Pay Later facility on MCA is a facility through which you can upload the eform once without making payment and can make payment later on through Netbanking or Credit Card.
User shall be required to make the payment within the validity date as per the eChallan.
The validity is based on the date of event and the date on which the eChallan is generated. The same shall be mentioned on the eChallan generated.
Yes, payment through “Pay Later” mode can be made for all type of MCA21 payments.
If the payment is not made within the validity period of the eChallan, the SRN shall be cancelled and no service shall be delivered in respect of the SRN.
If "Pay Later" is selected as mode of payment at the time of filling the form, then the process shall be as follows:
1. Clicks on the "Pay Later" link under services.
2. Enter the SRN.
3. System validates that the Payment mode selected at the time of SRN generation was "Pay later".
4. In case where payment is not applicable, system displays error message that payment is not applicable for the mentioned SRN.
5. In case where payment is applicable, system checks whether the payment status corresponding to SRN is "PAID" or not. If the payment status is "PAID", then following error message should be displayed to the user: "Payment status of the SRN is already PAID."
6. If payment status corresponding to SRN is "NOT PAID" then user shall be directed to select the mode of payment among the following options:
• Internet banking
• Credit Card
7. System validates that the system date is less than or equal to the expiry date of eChallan (SRN).
8. In case of Internet banking, select the bank from the list of banks.
9. MCA system redirects the user to the payment gateway of the respective bank.
•Upon successful payment, payment receipt will be generated and displayed to the user.