Vacancy for CA /Graduate/ Post Graduate as Manager – Finance ( General Ledger) with Myntra
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Month-end General Ledger closure.
- Monthly Balance sheet and P&L expense variance analysis.
- Coordinating with business team for performing AOP v/s actual analysis
- Provision of monthly MIS report.
- Group reporting- timely submission of monthly, quarterly, annual and other ad hoc requirement to group.
- Finalization of financial statements.
- Preparation of financial statement along with notes to accounts under Ind AS quarterly and annually
- Processing audit requests during the Group audit and liaising with Group auditors
- Handling quarterly and statutory audits with team as per companies Act and assisting in tax audits
- Communication with various stakeholders during month and annual close for collecting various information required for preparing financial statement
- Create and improve reports which are used for validating and analyzing reported figures and make process improvement suggestions where applicable
Qualification & Experience:
- CA / Graduate/ Post Graduate – Finance background with 4-6 years of experience.
- Excellent accounting and IFRS knowledge
- Knowledge of preparing consolidated financial statements
- Candidates from e-commerce and retail background preferred
Source : https://careers.myntra.com/