Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA / Graduates / Engineers , Manager Operations
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
-Collaborating with other senior management to formulate strategy
-Ensuring regulatory compliance
-Overseeing implementation of IT systems
- Ensure and manage delivery of customer commitments
- Service Levels & quality of Service Delivery
- Multi-site operations with focus on managing complex operations centers
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- 7-10 years of extensive experience in service delivery and management
- Extensive knowledge of ITIL practices and industry tools and Lean 6Sigma quality standards
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in managing DevOps way-of-working using container based deployments
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in managing Operations Centre for a Large Telecom
- Minimum 5 – 7 years’ experience in managing multiple system teams of size 10-15 members
- Demonstrable experience in year-on-year cost optimization and value creation.
- Extensive experience in using Service Management Tools, Knowledge Management tools, Configuration Management tools, Monitoring tools, RPA Tools, CI/CD tools, Reporting Tools and AI/ML tools
The Head of SMS Operations oversees the end-to-end suite of applications supporting Airtel's 1000CR SMS business. This includes 24 hour uptime of multiple mission-critical applications, complete automation of monitoring and support processes, issue triage and root-cause identification, and coordination of multiple application and infrastructure, network support teams. This role will report to Head of Global Business Engineering and will include direct management of a 4-5 person Operational Cross-Functional Team.
Source: Airtel India Website