Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CS/LLB/LLM/MBA/Bachelor’s
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: CS Jobs
At EagleView, we believe that making our culture engaging and empowering are keys to success. Our social, athletic, and wellness opportunities are plentiful; and the growth, education, and potential of employees is a top priority, making EagleView a “Best Place to Work” for more than five years running.
In this role, you will serve as Company Secretary managing corporate records, registers and registrar filings, and any other duties/functions required of a Company Secretary. You will also be responsible for assisting and administering the corporate compliance programs to ensure that the company achieves its compliance goals while executing its business mission, as well as assisting and administering in the procurement and due diligence processes of the company. You will work closely with almost every function at the company to advise on the wide range of compliance matters and report to the company's _______________.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work both independently and with the broader team. The Company Secretary will need to be Self-motivated, flexible and able to shift gears when priorities and workloads change. This role would require working a few hours per day in the US time zones (Eastern and Pacific).
· Serve as Company Secretary and fulfil all duties required of a Company Secretary
· Ensure compliance with Companies Act, 2013, Secretarial Standards, Preparation and updating of Statutory Registers, scheduling, arranging and convening Board Meetings, Shareholders Meetings.
· Responsible for e- filing of various forms with MCA.
· Track and maintain India compliance matrix pertaining to corporate regulations, labor laws, contract management laws, information technology regulations, finance, audit and any other compliance regulations.
· Contribute to the review and vetting of proposed business relationships, which may include but not limited to agreements like Vendor Agreements, Customer Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Memorandum of Understanding, Undertakings and other legal documents etc.
· Closely working with business, vendors other stakeholders and ensure optimum level of compliances as per guidelines and process.
· Provide assistance as required to administer the company’s compliance, procurement, and due diligence programs.
· Bachelor's Degree with 2+ years of relevant experience
· Licensed by The Institute of Company Secretaries in India (ICSI) to serve as a Company Secretary under the Company Secretaries Act, 1980 and willingness to maintain such licensure over the course of your employment
· Experience with and/or understanding of compliance issues, including prior experience in administering a compliance program
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including high level professional written communications
· Strong time and priorities management skills
· Work in a dynamic, quickly changing environment
· LLB, LLM, or MBA degree
Source: EagleView Website