Give us your phone number and email
we will send you the details.

By contacting this business you agree to follow all our terms and conditions mentioned here.

Verify OTP

Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.

Upload Resume to create profile
Email: |
Create Job Alert

Query: How to intimate MCA about changes in information of a Foreign Company

Category: Corporate Law

Answer: A foreign company can change its information by filing following eForms: I. Form FC-2 II. Form FC-3 Form FC-2 is required to be filed when: - a. Alteration in the charter, statute or memorandum and articles of association b. Alteration in registered or principal office of the company in the country of incorporation. c. Alteration in places of business in India of the company. d. Alteration in directors and secretary of a foreign company. e. Alteration in particulars of company authorized representative(s) Form FC-3 is required to give notice in case of -Annual accounts and list of places of business established in India by a foreign company.

Date Posted 16-Dec-2019
Posted By Divya Sharma
Views: 507

Related Queries