Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA/Master’s , Assistant Key Account Manager
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: MBA Jobs
Job ID: R-16527 Category: Customer Development Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
ABOUT UNILEVER: Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire an Assistant Key Account Manager, eCommerce based in Mumbai
• Sustainable Customer Growth – The AKAM is responsible for top-line growth for the eCommerce accounts by activating the levers of portfolio, efficient fulfilment, financial hygiene, and customer experience
• Execution Rigour– The AKAM will need to build processes to drive efficiency in execution on the platform in terms of online availability, pricing and media assets
• Negotiations and Operations – The AKAM must have the ability to negotiate both strategically and tactically in an agile fast paced channel
• Working with collaborative teams – The role requires working closely with Shopper Marketing, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Business Finance and Capability Teams to achieve joint ambitions for sustainable customer top-line
• Customer Relationship -As the face of the organization, the AKAM must demonstrate exceptional inter personal skills to build long lasting strategic relationships with the customer
• Unlocking Capabilities – As a data rich, future fit channel, the AKAM is always expected to demonstrate the curiosity and drive to build capabilities to solve business problems
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
• MBA/Master’s degree
• Overall years of experience should be at least 2-5 years of work experience across sales & marketing in FMCG. Experience in e-commerce set-up will be preferred.
• Technical aptitude and agility to learn web-based tools
• Looking for talent with - owners mindset, passion and agility