Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s (Business/ Commerce) , Process Associate – Inventory
Required Exp: Fresher
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
Inviting applications for the role of Inventory Control Analyst for our Non-Voice Finance and Accounting Account
• Perform daily IDOC (intermediate documents) error resolution
• Perform shipments and receipts transactions (manual and EDI)
• Identify and resolve End of Day Inventory variances between SAP and Warehouse systems
• Generate daily SAP In Transit Report identifying variances between shipments and receipts of stock transfer orders within the supply chain
• Perform other tasks as detailed on the Inventory Control team task list
• Support SOX documentation and month-end activities
• RCA and Error Resolution on time
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Bachelor’s Degree preferably in Business/Commerce
• Specific accounting / similar process experience – (inventory experience/supply chain management)
• Good knowledge of MS Office (basic Excel is a must)
• Ability to read and analyze various professional reports. With excellent written and verbal English communications skills
• Ability to work with basic mathematical concepts
• Experience in SAP
• Excel macro skills
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Process Associate
Job ID: CPG029482
Primary Location: India – Bangalore
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time