Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/MBA(F) , Business Information Analyst
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CA Jobs
India-Pune-Pune | Full-time (FT) | Global Markets |
Business Information Analyst #171633
Your field of responsibility
This role forms an integral part of the Global IB Client Finance team in Pune. This role would be responsible for providing client analytics to global clients and is necessary to ensure that cRev attributes and measurements are validated and measured as per the Policy. The role is instrumental in the formation of the client strategy and helps optimize resource allocations across our client base.
The main responsibilities would be:
• Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of the client revenues that are processed in the systems on a daily basis
• Reporting on the large trades across IB and ensuring that they are booked in line with the P&L
• Work closely with trading/ sales / finance leadership during Securities division town halls – assist with presentations /performance analysis / future strategy
• Initiate and drive the global budgeting / forecasting process by actively engaging and interacting with the business partners.
• Re-engineer inefficient processes and manage projects for successful implementation. Cleanse and enrich the data wherever gaps are notified and work with partners upstream/downstream to improve the process flow
• To analyze and provide findings, insights, and recommendations to internal partners and senior management.
• To provide analytics around client contribution which could be used for decision making and strategy planning
Opportunity to build one’s professional career in a world leading bank.
Together with the team of highly qualified professionals, additional day to day responsibilities include the maintenance and improvement of the framework around Sales MIs and analytics.
Work in an international environment with exposure to senior management and coordinate with Sales Desk heads and COOs globally across Investment bank divisions.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Source: credit suisse website