Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s ,Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Data Analytics, Senior Business Financial Analyst
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: Accountants Jobs
India is among the top ten priority markets for General Mills, and hosts our Global Shared Services Centre. This is the Global Shared Services arm of General Mills Inc., which supports its operations worldwide. With over 1,300 employees in Mumbai, the center has capabilities in the areas of Supply Chain, Finance, HR, Digital and Technology, Sales Capabilities, Consumer Insights, ITQ (R&D & Quality), and Enterprise Business Services. Learning and capacity-building is a key ingredient of our success.
Shift Timing: 1.30 PM to 10.30 PM
No. of positions: 7
Join the Global Admin Analytics Team (GAAT) and take on an important role in leading the Global Admin reporting for plan and estimates to support our overall GAAT strategic priorities. The GAAT team supports business decisions to prioritize and estimate admin spending including compensation, travel, and professional fees. This is an impactful role for our business as it ensures providing information to leaders across the globe to enable investment and resourcing decisions.
We’re looking for someone with an analytical mindset! Critical success factors for this role include the ability to understand key business assumptions and drivers, understand financial systems and processes, as well as the ability to effectively communicate with and educate users while demonstrating a strong overall customer service orientation.
In this role you’ll be able to build your Process Excellence , Reporting Expertise, and Situational Agility capabilities and experiences.
• Own core data model hierarchies and attributes; define and document related policies and maintain/adapt as needed.
• Lead plan template modeling and coordination with WHQ-GAAT resources
• Lead in establishing effective data quality requirements; partner with WHQ–GAAT resources to enable and define process requirements for resolution
• Analytics and Insights—provide analysis and insights around actuals to help inform forecast
• Support projects and improvements for admin team around plan and reporting (Finance Transformation)
• Deliver consolidation of plan and report creation to support WHQ-GAAT and business users
• Provide outstanding global end user support resolution (timely, effective, sustainable tools, etc.)
• Provide oversite to Monthly JE and YE close process and procedures in coordination with ACE
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, Data Analytics, or related field
• 3-5 years of related experience
• Strong technical and business partner communication skills
• Process oriented with focus on consistency and integrity
• Deep expertise of systems and data structures - finance and cross-functional
• Understanding of key interdependencies with other cross-functional data sets
• Continuous Improvement or Project Management experience
We exist to make food the world loves. But we do more than that. Our company is a place that prioritizes being a force for good, a place to expand learning, explore new perspectives and reimagine new possibilities, every day. We look for people who want to bring their best — bold thinkers with big hearts who challenge one other and grow together. Because becoming the undisputed leader in food means surrounding ourselves with people who are hungry for what’s next.
Source: General Mills Website