Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Assistant Manager - Finance
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
• Responsible for governance, compliance, advisory and reporting requirements for the Legal Entity’s tax framework.
• Gaining a deep, end-to-end understanding of various subsidiaries and projects from direct & indirect taxation, transfer pricing and structuring perspective.
• Work closely with tax consultants and finance team in subsidiaries & projects to ensure all direct & indirect tax exposures are identified.
• Ensure timely filling and payment of corporate tax, indirect taxes, employee taxes and any other taxes applicable
• Ensuring that the Company Tax Strategy and Framework provides a consistent and effective approach to manage Organization tax and structuring related activities and that all identified tax risks are managed in an efficient and transparent manner.
• Manage significant audits and consolidation of statutory accounts for the legal entity
• Collaborating with all the BUs for consolidation of books as per Indian GAAP
• Leading corporate accounting activities
• Directly manage payment operations team and work collaboratively with the corporate treasury team across various projects to prevent fraud
• Lead operational improvement projects, creating policies and procedures for payment operations
• Develop annual budget to ensure adequate funding for capital investments and operational overhead as well as manage debt obligations
• Manage investment portfolio and prepare financial reports
Source: Borgwarner Website