Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: B. COM , Management Trainee-OTC
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: Accountants Jobs
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of Management Trainee, Invoice to Cash
In this role, you will be responsible to Work closely with and within Property & Casualty Insurance Finance operations management team.
• Prepare, verify, and send out the invoices, bills & payment reminders as per schedule.
• Prepare, compile, and mail bills against the products subscribed & paid by our Clients.
• Provide information to the Customer service, CMD and Sales departments as requested.
• Respond to billing queries received from both Local & International customers on time.
• Processing accounts receivables and incoming payments on time as per client SLA.
• Creation, updation & maintenance of records of Cash applications (Cash tracker) with 100% accuracy & performing Bank Account reconciliations/adjustments/reporting.
• Handling the Unidentified & Unallocated cash (Open items) as per the TAT & follow-ups to reach the closure status before the specified A/R Month-end date.
• Help with the Ad-hoc projects then & there, when assigned by your Supervisor.
• Validate & verify discrepancies raised by clients & resolve billing issues/disputes on time.
• Ensures that the customers pay on time & contacting our clients on time to follow-up for enabling collection of the unpaid / partially paid / overdue invoices.
• Prepare reports detailing about the unbilled Revenue (Accounts Receivable) status
• Investigating and resolving any irregularities (includes overs / shorts) in the billing.
• Creation, updation & maintenance of SOP’s (includes CSL’s, KPI’s etc.) and FMEA’s.
• Understanding, compiling & reporting of metrics in tune with Service Level Agreement.
• Daily production planning, attendance tracking & work-allocation to the team.
• Prioritization of the service deliveries (includes timely resolution of the client inquiries) and handling of spike in inflows as per agreed TAT, as part of your daily routine.
Qualifications we seek in you
• B.Com Graduate
• Excellent verbal and written communication
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Management Trainee
Job ID: CPG032780
Primary Location: India - Gurugram
Education Level: Bachelor's / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time