Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: B. COM Fresher , Process Associate – Record To Report
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: Accountants Jobs
With a startup spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Transformation happens here. Come, be a part of our exciting journey!
Are you the one we are looking for?
We are inviting applications for the role of PA, Record to Report
We require someone with deep understanding and experience in General Accounting.
In this role, you will be responsible for all the activities related to General Accounting domain.
• Review team’s day to day activities, including but not limited to Account Reconciliations, journal entries, reports, audit requests, analysis and other requests
• Month End Close Activities
• Fixed Assets Capitalization and Maintenance
• Intercompany Accounting
• Bank and Investment Reconciliations
• General Ledger Reconciliations
• Fixed Assets Reconciliations (FA Clearing & SL-GL)
• Identifying balancing items and its clearance
• Escheat Reconciliations
• Corporate Reporting
• Internal and External Audit
• SOX Compliance
Qualifications we seek in you!
• Freshers are eligible.
• B. Com (H)/B. Com (P) (Only Regular graduation, no Distant Learning)
• CA firm experience not considered
• Relevant Experience in reputed Captive/Outsourcing RTR Ops
• Good Written/Verbal Communication
• MS Excel Knowledge, Pivot, VLOOKUP, Macros
• IT skills: ERP (PeopleSoft/SAP/Oracle/Workday Financial), MS Office
• Partner Management experience
• Quality Lean/Process Improvement knowledge
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit www.genpact.com. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
Job: Process Associate
Job ID: MAN009691
Primary Location: India – Kolkata
Education Level: Bachelor’s / Graduation / Equivalent
Master Skills List: Operations
Job Category: Full Time
Source: Genpact Website