Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: B.COM/M.COM/MBA(F) , Senior Analyst AP
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: MBA Jobs
Senior Analyst – AP-R8490
Seize global opportunities
Joining a team of more than 11,700 people working across 60+ countries, you will be part of an agile network of talented and ambitious people. In fact, we count on you to engage, connect and collaborate with colleagues all over the world. Seize the opportunity to learn, create and develop your potential with us.
About Financial Services
You will be part of a Payable processing team for ENAR, North and South American region. Financial Shared Services supports financial processes for various FLSmidth entities across our business and operating 24 / 7. Our financial shared service is dedicated to help FLSmidth entities by providing quality services, integrate existing resources, optimize the efficiency and processes, reduce the cost of financial operation, promote the integration of business and finance and strengthen financial control.
1) review, verify , sort, code and match PO and NON PO invoices. To enter and process invoices into ERP system.
2) Prepare and Perform Payment process
3) Research and resolve Invoice discrepancies
4) Respond to Query and clarification Emails from Local finance, buyers and internal queries from FSS on daily basis.
5) Prepare Monthly reports and submit on time.
6) Updating of Process documentation
7) Assist with monthend closing
8) Perform vendor reconciliaiton and take necesary action.
9) Review aged payables ensure old invocies are paid as on due date.
10) Monitor debit balances and take appropriate action.
11) perform PO and Advance clearing activity
12) To act as Back up for some of the critical activities during team members absence.
13) Support Audit and ensure timely response and submittion of documentation to auditors.
14) prepare and support for the Monthly KPI Key Metrics for the AP process.
15) involve in automation and process improvement initiatives
What you bring
1) Graduation related to finance and accounts which provides skills to understand financial processes. i.e. B.com (Accounts, Corporate, Honors), ,BA (Corporate Secretaryship), M.com, MBA in finance
2) 5-7 Years (experience in Accounts Payable Department)
3) Strong accounting skills.
4) Team player & strong work ethics and integrity.
5) Good written and verbal communication skills.
6) Preferably experience in working with international colleagues.
7) Basic knowledge of Microsoft Tools ( Office, Lync, Outlook).
8) Exposure to ERPs (SAP,Oracle)
What we offer
The shift timing will be a Europe timings (11.30am-9.00pm) and Night shift (5.30pm to 2.30am)
Source: FLSmidth Inc Website