Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Bachelor’ (Accounting) + CA-INTER , Senior Associate
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: Accountants Jobs
As a CA Inter you will be responsible for monitoring accounting operations including banking, investments and taxation. Overseeing the implementation of new initiatives in Finance, as well as review and monitor, the internal process controls.
• Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as invoicing, and other transactions.
• Oversee the receivables & payable management system.
• Represent organization’s financial compliance to Auditors, Regulatory Authorities (TDS, GST).
• Vendor Management.
• Day to day accounting with regards to purchases and expenses.
• You have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field and are a CA inter qualified with above 6 years of experience
• You have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
• You are willing to work in a highly-result driven team environment
• You are a highly-motivated individual with strong interpersonal skills
• You have knowledge of cash management,
• You have knowledge of accounting principles, financial statements, practices, and procedures
• You have the ability to create spreadsheets and proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office and accounting software
Educational qualifications preferred