Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s/CFA/CPA/MBA , Associate - Financial Analysis Corporate Sector P & A
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
02/19/2021, 07:55 PM
03/06/2021, 07:55 PM
· The SDM (Strategic Dimension Maintenance) Team is part of the Corporate Sector (CS) Data Management and Reporting team and is aligned to CS Finance P & A. The team is primarily responsible for Hierarchy Maintenance of Corporate Sector Teams.
· Stakeholder Management: This role encompasses the Org Expert responsibilities and in is the point of contact for any hierarchy related activities and is accountable for managing the stakeholder relationship. This includes monitoring and approving requests, answering queries, providing system guidance and user education, and communicating enhancements and impacts (SDM or RMS).
· Project Management: A key aspect of this role is the identification of gaps in existing processes and automation activities. This includes enhancing the current process by leveraging various systems like Alteryx, Tableau, SharePoint etc., coordinating with stakeholders and conducting UAT sessions, and managing the sign off for any new implementations in the procedures
· Identification and/or Development of Reporting: Serve as a liaison
between Firm-wide P&A, lines of business, Functional Finance teams and other support teams to provide impactful reporting and insightful analyses. This includes key performance and volume metrics such as volumes processed ($, headcount, number of requests, etc.) and producing presentations and analysis for internal clients including senior management
· The individual in this role should have a good understanding of the Firm’s hierarchy and financial reference data
· Demonstrated ability to conduct "deep dive" analyses on key issues impacting clients to determine root cause and propose solutions
· Effective at building and maintaining strong relationships with key business stakeholders, Firm-wide, Functional Finance and lines of business teams to partner and collaborate on BAU and ad hoc initiatives
· Self-starter who is able to work in a fast paced, results driven environment
· BA/BS in Finance, Economics, Accounting (CFA, CPA, MBA a plus)
· Excellent organizational, management, and both verbal and written communication skills
· Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem solving skills
· Strong technical and analytical skills, including Excel, PowerPoint, Essbase, Visual Basic and macros
· Ability to navigate multiple data sets and synthesize into cohesive presentation and recommendations
· Detail oriented with the ability to work well under pressure, handling multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
· Team oriented, inquisitive, critical thinker who anticipates questions from internal clients and senior management
Ability to build strong partnerships with colleagues, desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Source: JP Morgan Chase & Co Website