Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: BE/B.TECH/MCA/M.SC/MBA , Internal Audit - C&T Tech -Analyst
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
WHO WE ARE
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global financial services firm providing investment banking, securities and investment management services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and high-net-worth individuals. The firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in London, Frankfurt, Tokyo, Bangalore, Hong Kong and other major financial centers around the world.
In Internal Audit, we ensure that Goldman Sachs maintains effective controls by assessing the reliability of financial reports, monitoring the firm’s compliance with laws and regulations, and advising management on developing smart control solutions. Our group has unique insight on the financial industry and its products and operations. We’re looking for detail-oriented team players who have an interest in financial markets and want to gain insight into the firm’s operations and control processes.
Participation in planning and scoping audits, meeting with key people within the area being reviewed to
understand and walk through the business and technology processes and identifying the key risks and
controls to be assessed.
- Assist the risk assessment, scoping and planning of an audit.
- Assist in executing the audit. Specifically focusing on the following:
o Analyze the design of controls around the underlying system architecture in the context of
application controls or information technology controls and its impact on the business.
o Analyze the business and technology processes to evaluate the design and effectiveness
of the relevant technology controls by designing and executing tests to validate identified
system control features, which may require data analysis, code inspection and reperformance of system processes.
o Document the results of the test steps executed as per the Internal Audit guidelines.
- Assist in vetting audit observations
- Assist in tracking, monitoring and recording remediation of risks identified in audits.
Business knowledge / Qualifications
- BE/B Tech/MCA/MBA in Systems/MSc or equivalent University degrees in technology.
- Ability to review / develop code is a must (Languages like Java, C#, C++, Python are preferred)
- Must be proficient in Excel and / or SQL
- Basic understanding of: Financial statements, firm ledger, accounting
- Experience in application technology audit, or application development, or technology consulting
or other relevant industry experience.
- Technology audit skills including an understanding of:
- System Development / Programming Languages
- System Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Data analysis skills (SQL, Python, ACL, or similar tools)
- Ability to work effectively across multi-regional audit teams
- Good written/verbal communication skills with strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- Highly motivated with the ability to multi-task and remain organized in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills, willing and able to learn new business and system processes quickly
- Relevant Certification or industry accreditation (CISA, CISSP, or pursuing CFA etc.) useful but not
- Knowledge of Financial Products, or Financial Services is preferred
Source: Goldman Sachs Website