Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Banking, Costing, Budgetary control, Preparation of final account, project finance , Corporate taxation etc
Required Exp: 11 to 15 years
Address: MOIL Bhavan, 1-A, Katol Road, NAGPUR–440 013
Category: Director/CFO Jobs
Name: PHONE : 0712-2590050, 2806100
1) Qualification: CA/ICWA/CMA from recognized Institute.
2) Scale of pay : Rs.70,000-3%-2,00,000/-(E-04). The CTC is around Rs. 15.40
3) Age limit: Below 42 years (Relaxable as per Government Guidelines)
4) Experience : 10 years post qualification experience as an Executive in Finance Department
in an Organization dealing with Finance Management including Banking, Costing, Budgetary
control, Preparation of final account, project finance , Corporate taxation etc. out of which 2
years’ experience (1 year for Internal candidate) in immediate lower scale (IDA) or equivalent
For candidates from Private sector, CTC should be minimum Rs. 10.20 Lakh per Annum
Desirous candidates may send their applications super scribing on the envelope `Application
for the post of ---- ', to the undersigned, along with detailed bio-data (Bio-data form can be
downloaded from our website www.moil.nic.in) and self attested copies of Certificates and
testimonials along with Demand draft of Rs.100/- for the post of Sr. Manager(E-03), Rs. 500/-
for the post of Chief Manager (E-04) and Rs. 50/- for the post of Electrical Supervisor (NE-09)
drawn in favour of MOIL Limited, Nagpur payable at Nagpur (not required for SC, ST
candidates). The application should reach the office of the undersigned on or before
Candidates appearing for written test for the above posts will not be paid to and fro
transportation charges. However, outstation Candidates called for personal Interview for the
post of Sr.Manager(E-03) & Chief Manager(E-04) will be paid AC-II tier to and fro railway fare
or bus fare, by shortest route for single person only on producing proof.
1. Only Indian nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not entail right for
claiming appointment. If a person is applying for more than one post must apply separately for
2. For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 05/10/2019.
3. In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit school leaving/Matriculation/
Secondary Board Certificate / Certificates of Birth from concerned Municipal Authorities.
4. In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose self
attested copies along with application.
5. Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs must forward their applications through proper channel
or they should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will not be allowed for
6. Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the
services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in
the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give
specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the
original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the
minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
7. The upper age limit indicated in all the posts is for general category of candidates. Age
relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates will be as per Government guidelines in this regard. Age
relaxation for ex-serviceman will be service rendered in the Armed forces plus 03 years. Upper
age limit is not applicable in case of Departmental candidates; having at least three
years balance service.
8. The Management will not take any responsibility for any delay in receipt or loss in postal
transit for any application or communication.
9. SC/ST candidates should produce caste certificate issued from the Competent Authorities.
10. OBC candidates applying for post reserved for OBC should not belong to `Creamy Layer’
and shall produce latest non creamy layer certificate (Issued within 1 year) from the Competent
MOIL ADDING STRENGTH TO STEEL
11. In order to regulate the number of candidates to be called for the Written test, if so required,
the Management reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards/criteria
depending upon the response to the advertised posts.
12. Merely meeting the above qualifications and experience shall not entitle a candidate
to be called for Written test/Interview. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for
13.Depending on the requirements, the Company reserves the right to cancel/curtail/increase
the number of posts without any further notice and without assigning any reason thereof.
14. (a) CTC includes Contributory Provident Fund, Family Pension, Insurance Linked Gratuity,
Free Medical Attention, Group Superannuation Cash Accumulation Scheme (Defined
Contribution). In addition to above, depending upon performance of the Company and
individual performance Officers are eligible for Performance Related Pay (PRP) as per the
Rules of the Company.
(b) In addition, all are eligible for HRA or house accommodation applicable as per the rules of
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates from the candidature of the post.
16. Kindly ensure that all certificates/documents submitted are neatly stapled /tied together
and the photograph properly affixed in the space provided