Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA , Accountant
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CA Jobs
Your field of responsibility
The candidate would support the Global Lessor Accounting activity within Group Finance processes and would be responsible for the following activities-
• Ensure quality and controls are in place and adhered to across all aspects of the activity including the execution and reporting of the Lessor Accounting process
• Support E2E process and controls implementation to ensure data accuracy and integrity
• Process re-design & ensure team implements processes with accurate accounting
• Implementation & ongoing review of adherence to accounting policies
• Ensuring policies and procedures documentations are up-to-date and are being applied correctly
• Should be good with accounting, data analysis and reconciliations
• Committed to meeting deadlines and producing accurate work under pressure
• Regular interaction with the partners to ensure appropriate communication with them and also maintain transparency
• Provide additional financial/data analysis as required by the business/partners
Additionally, Other responsibilities include:
• Supervisory review of ledger postings
• Review of upstream controls over inputs and downstream handoffs
• Managing GAAP requirements – Share GAAP v/s IFRS/Local GAAP
• Cost Base reviews and variance analysis
• Balance Sheet reviews and variance analysis
• Positive confirmation reviews with business
• GLASS supervisory review of analytics and commentaries
• Managing audits – internal/SOX/GLAO
• Proactively identify process-improvement opportunities
Part of the Corp Functions Expense Accounting & Controls team in Pune that supports and partners the various functions across different regions.
As part of the CFO division, Expense Accounting & Controls provides transparent and reliable information to our partners by optimizing the use of financial resources. This includes Monthly Expense Accrual process for the Corp Functions division.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
To excel in this role, you should possess:
Prior experience in Accounting preferred
Financial Accounting Background
Knowledge of Financial Systems/ & PeopleSoft
Prior experience in Implementing Processes/ Transition/ Automation preferred
IFRS certified or GAAP knowledge preferred
Experience in a global organisation (desirable)
Six Sigma experience (desirable)
Outstanding client focus attitude with Peoplesoft skills
Communication skills –ability to communicate appropriately with people at all levels within the organisation, recognition of cultural differences
Proficient in Excel, Word, Powerpoint
Outstanding analytical & problem solving skills
Focus on delivery with attention to detail
Experience of working in teams
Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.