Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CA - INTER , Senior Finance Executive
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: CA Jobs
|Position Name||Senior Finance Executive||Functional Area||Finance|
|Location||Noida, India||Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Description||Executive/Sr. Executive Finance
VDX.tv is the global provider of advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers.
VDX.tv digital advertising business provides technology driven advertising intelligence and digital media solutions to brand advertisers in the US and increasingly around the world.
The Company offers solutions that allow brand advertisers to identify the attributes of their target audiences and connect with these consumers through customizable interfaces in various formats, including display, video, text, and on a variety of devices including PC’s, tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices.
VDX.tv solutions seek to maximize marketing intelligence and effectiveness for brand advertisers and enhance revenues for digital ad-space publishers.
Executive/Sr. Executive Finance would be responsible for Financial Reporting, Payables Management, Taxation & Statutory compliances ensuring proper accounting and reporting.
• Independently Manage Accounting to ensure timely monthly financial closing and reporting.
• Ensure timely and accurate recording and processing of Vendor invoices, Expense Reports both manually as well as in accounts payable software.
• Maintain and generate accurate accounting records, support for entries to ledger and account reconciliations for various general ledger accounts for Group Companies.
• Independently handle Income Tax, GST, VAT, FBT and Secretarial matters. Filing of various returns under above acts.
• Assist in the external and internal audit of Company’s financial statements ensuring accurate reporting. Preparation of financial statements and supporting schedules and be a primary point of contact for the auditors.
• Any other task as may be assigned by Reporting Manager/Management.
• CA with 2-3 years or CA Inter with 4-5 years, of experience in accounting, direct & indirect taxation, and related field.
• Ideal candidate will have high-tech industry experience in a Multinational Company preferably in online media, advertising, Internet ecommerce or software.
• Good written and verbal communication skills must. Ability to communicate effectively with managers and counterparts overseas. Excellent attitude towards teamwork and common goals achievement.
• Strong understanding of accounting standards and exposure to International Computerized Accounting environment.
• Previous monthly close experience required, including the ability to identify and record transactions, reconcile accounts and ensure appropriate accounting.
• Expert proficiency with Excel and hands-on experience preferably with Great Plains or any other SAP based software.
• Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic environment with multiple and changing priorities while establishing and meeting deadlines in a fast-moving, high-growth environment.
• Willing to work in global shifts (especially US and EU).
Source: VDX.TV Website