Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CFA/CPA/MBA , Jun. Operational Risk Controller
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: CFA Jobs
India-Mumbai-Mumbai | Full-time (FT) | Corporate Functions |
Jun. Operational Risk Contr. #171205
Your field of responsibility
As part of the CDCP Legal Entity & Outsourcing Governance team member, you will be required to:
• engage in execution of key control initiatives as well as assisting senior team members in delivering key risk and control forums
• work closely with the Risk & Controls Officers across Business & Functions and when required, source the necessary information for them, from a governance standpoint
• ensure an effective & robust controls' framework being in place especially in the areas of Legal Entity governance and Outsourcing support
• work closely with First & Second Line of Defense in delivering a robust Risk and Controls Framework; including the RCSA process for the Legal Entity
• keep abreast of regulatory developments and has sufficient flexibility to meet changing requirements pertaining to governance and outsourcing
The CDCP - Cross Divisional Controls Platform Mumbai team is a critical part of the GBIS [Global Business Integrated Services] organization under the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and is responsible for ensuring best in class control environment is in place for the Business/ Functions supported across the Bank.
The Legal Entity & Outsourcing (LE&O) governance team is passionate about ensuring all the necessary governance from a Legal Entities perspective is adhered to, e.g. running the Management Committees, Supporting LE level audits, Performing RCSA, etc. and also maintaining robust control & governance over the Outsourcing landscape for the supported businesses/ LE, e.g. managing the inventory, conduits between Business/ Functions & Legal/ Compliance, ensure compliance to regulation, etc.
We work very closely with the Risk & Controls officer in the business & entities that we support. With the current regulatory focus on Legal Entity & Outsourcing landscape, this is a rapidly evolving area, with a dynamic changing environment; which will be both challenging and demanding.
The department values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
The interested candidate for this role should have the below skills, qualification & experience
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Source: credit suisse website