Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CFA/MBA/Masters , Head - Equity Research
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CFA Jobs
MUMBAI – MARKETING /
Position: Head - Equity Research
Location: Prabhadevi / Parel, Mumbai
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collect and interpret company data to to comment on in various public forums.
- Develop and write research reports and publications to be presented to management or shareholders.
- Financial modeling: input data into proprietary financial models to create charts, dashboards and supporting material.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of financial services industry happenings and current events.
- Conduct primary research from industry sources and conduct research on the competitive environment and gather market data for the business and uses the results to come up with well informed topics and themes for content creation.
- Creating financial modeling charts.
- Researching and analyzing securities data.
- Evaluating potential equity investments.
- Simplifying dense and complex financial data.
- Compiling financial statement analysis.
- Monitoring market systems and performance.
- Helping the customer education team with skills and driving educational content.
Required Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Masters Degree in Finance / MBA / CFA / CA
- Finance, Accounting, Economics or Statistics are preferred fields of study.
- Ability to communicate effectively and express complex ideas succinctly.
- Ability to take initiative and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Bloomberg or Capital IQ, or other data mining software is an asset.
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues, cross-functional teams and third parties and great conflict management skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
Psst… tips on how you can beat the competition:
If you can showcase your abilities to:
· Be self-driven / quick starter
· Have an ownership mindset
· Aggressively drive and deliver results