Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CMA/ MBA/B. COM/CA-INTER , Assistant Manager – Internal Audit
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: CMA Jobs
Key functions will be:
• Execution of assigned Centralized Operations process audits.
• Preparation of pre-audit requirements, such as review of currently applicable policies, audit scope, list of requirements, audit check-list and audit program.
• Conduct initial meeting with auditee, perform walkthrough, collection and analysis of data/information.
• Discuss audit findings with Manager-Internal Audit.
• Record findings with all relevant supporting/evidences.
• Ensure the timely escalation and reporting to the Manager-Internal Audit for any significant issues relating to the audits / audit findings.
• Timely completion, verification and delivery of allocated audit areas covering all operations including various records being maintained.
• Coordinate and closely work with Manager-Internal Audit for the timely completion planned audits.
• Quality of audit should be ensured by using checklists, thorough documentation of the findings and adhering to highest standards of quality, honesty and objectivity in the audits.
• Ensure to clarify any doubts / questions about the findings to Process Managers.
• Conduct any special assignments if required in consultation with the Manager- Internal Audit.
• Should be capable of performing data analysis by using various analytical tools.
• Exhibit the highest quality of character and ethics and level of discretion in handling confidential information.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Graduate with minimum 3-5 years of experience in the auditing field in leading NBFCs.
• CA / Inter CA / ICWAI / MBA preferred
• Must be capable of performing the audit assignments with minimal supervision.
• Knowledge of Risk assessment and control techniques, accounting standards, benchmarking, MIS etc
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• Strong Communication and Interpersonal skills
• Timely completion of Centralized Operations audit
• Preparing draft reports and adhering to timelines
• Timely execution of assignments and reporting
Years Of Exp:
3 to 8 Years