Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CMA , Manager – Finance And Accounts
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: CMA Jobs
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Prepare regular and accurate periodical financial reports.
2. To handle Month closing activities in SAP for AR, AP, GL and Cash Management
3. Timely preparation of Monthly MIS and presentations for monthly review meetings.
4. Preparations of Annual Financial Accounts in Ind AS
5. To ensure accurate fixed asset accounting, verification and monitoring the project cost
6. Variance Analysis of Budget vs Actual (for the Month and YTD) and current period vs prior
period and reasons thereof.
7. Assist in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, and Tax Audit.
8. To ensure that company complies with all the statutory requirements.
9. Assist in preparation of Annual Budget, monthly and quarterly forecast
10. General Ledger Scrutiny on quarterly basis
11. To work independently on different projects in the plant and head office.
12. Provide information to customers both Internal and external in response to a wide variety of
enquiries and complaints to ensure that they receive the best possible customer service.
13. To ensure the Debtors and Creditors reconciliations are done on quarterly basis and Balance
confirmations are taken on Record.
14. Management of Working Capital – including periodical meeting with the sales and purchase
team to ensure the collection and payment in time.
15. Accounts payable: Ensuring the accuracy of bill passing and payments to vendor as per due
16. Assist in the development and maintenance of new system and procedures to assist managers
and staff in complying with financial regulations and meeting their objectives.
17. Assist in the development of any internal audit program to ensure that all functions are subject
to systematic review.
1. General Ledger
2. Month Closing and MIS
3. Statutory Compliances
4. Optimum utilization of Working Capital
5. Independent handling of the projects
Qualification:- CA / ICWA
Minimum 4-5 year experience in manufacturing Industry is must
Possess strong supervisory experience.
Role: Accounts Manager
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Petrochemical / Plastics / Rubber
Functional Area – Finance & Accounting
Role Category – Accounting & Taxation
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent