Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CMA/MBA , Management Accountant
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: CMA Jobs
Location -Mumbai , ,India (IN)
Job ID -4003
Purpose of the Job:
The purpose of this position is to work and support the business performance evaluation and analysis function.
Performance evaluation and analysis
• Help in preparing regular management reporting to give an overview of business and financial performance.
• Work with the line manager to:
o Ensure that all routine management information is produced in a timely manner.
o Deliver insight and analysis which helps the business to achieve strategic goals and deliver the annual budget.
o Track performance against key targets and outcomes and produce regular corporate level management information.
o Help in developing commercial-financial insights and analysis for the business. Be the focal point for complex business-financial queries, providing advice to stakeholders. Ensuring the business receives high quality financial support.
o Explain reasons behind the product/department performance and results. Provide insights around financial modelling, forecasts, and profitability. Provide detailed analysis and commentary on cost center results
o Deliver competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary.
Business Partnering and driving performance
• Help in developing financial KPIs and metrics that support the organization to help the different teams to improve day to day performance.
• Provide insight into levels of resources required to optimize profitability at both a gross margin and operating margin level.
• Analyze financial and operational results to better understand company performance. Help in developing the culture of financial know-how of key stakeholders to understand financial nuances.
Job Requirements (Experience and Education):
• Qualified chartered/cost/management accountant or MBA from a premier institute
• 5+ years of work experience in finance department of a global organization in a similar role
• Has commercially acumen to provide better financial insights to business
• Process and data driven with ability to solve complex problems
• Excellent communication and negotiations skills
• Excellent English language skills – verbal and written
• Experience of leading team and training them