Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CPA/CIA , AVP-CCO-CBP-Market Ops
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CA Jobs
Job Title : AVP-CCO-CBP-Market Ops
Location : Chennai
Support as Control Business Partner and deliver on CCO activities undertaken for BGSC that includes RCSA, Process Reviews, Governance, Control Assurances, Issues and Risk Events management per the group policies and standards. The primary focus is on evaluation of controls, policies, procedures and standards across processes to identify design and operational control weaknesses and drive remedial actions for improving the business control environment.
Co-ordinate and support CCO Teams across geographies.
Track and monitor control issues, perform control issue / action remediation.
Ensure and Promote adherence to Barclays Control Framework
Provide support and guidance to aid the resolution of business risk and control issues.
Undertake process deep dives, thematic and targeted reviews basis risk profiling, analysis or specific request from the business head.
What will you be doing?
• Co-ordinate and deliver on Barclays policy, standards and operating model in place with regards to Control Assurance activities for BGSC processes.
• Assist and support to ensure adherence to Assurance framework/methodology and operationally efficient and effective, considering risk appetite extensive knowledge that the role holder must hold.
• Up to date with regard to CCO obligations under the Group Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
• Supports Business and Functions ensuring delivery of the right level of operational assurance requirements.
• Supports in providing assurance to the Process head/CEO re confidence in the control framework in place.
• Proactively identifying continuous improvements to the financial control environment and associated framework, supporting policies, methodologies and applications in relation to assurance activity.
• Provide review and challenge to the Functions/Process Owners in respect of control weaknesses and risk exposure.
• Check conformance with the Group Policies across the Functions/Processes to identify the key business process risks, determine the effectiveness of operational controls and drive out remedial actions for improving the business control framework
• Act as a role model and drive proactive application of Barclays Behaviors throughout the team
What we’re looking for :
• Chartered Accountant/ Certified Internal Auditor/ CPA or equivalent qualification in Auditing or Risk Management/Graduate or Post Graduate with experience in Controls i.e. Controls Business Partner or Control Assurance and Tester and Operational Risk Management
• Extensive experience in Internal Audit, Control Business Partnership, Controls Assurance & Testing and Operational Risk Management.
• Comprehensive understanding of governance and control frameworks and processes, and all aspects of operational risk management. Highly motivated, business-focussed and forward-thinking.
• Extensive experience in senior stakeholder management, ability to communicate internal control concepts clearly in a business context. Ability to manage reporting lines and relationships across multiple disciplines.
• Controls Experience in areas viz. KYC, Financial Crime, AML, Customer Due Diligence, Sanctions, Trade Operations, Credit Lending, Personal Banking Operations, Cards & Payments, Global Payments, Markets, Reference Data etc.
Skills that will help you in the role
• Sound commercial judgment and overall understanding of the Financial Services Industry, particularly the business impact of the regulatory environment.
• Experience of designing, communicating & implementing internal control policies.
• Proficient in use of MS Office packages (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.).
• Knowledge of internal control and regulatory requirements & practice e.g. Turnbull, Sarbanes-Oxley, COSO, Basel II Accord relating to operational risk preferred.
Source: Barclays Website