Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/CPA/CMA/MBA , Senior Accountant
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: CMA Jobs
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following.
A. Accounting and Reporting:
· Be an objective voice on accounting and finalisation of books, up to balance sheet level.
· Candidate should be responsible for monthly, quarterly, and annual closing and make sure that the books should close by 5th working days of each month.
· Well versed with the payroll accounting, lease accounting, construction, AR, AP concept, revenue recognition as per the US GAAP.
· Monthly reconciliation of all Balance sheet and P&L ledger for all the entity and address the variances within stipulated period.
· Excellent in data driven clear in accounting concepts.
· Recognise the revenue as per the US GAAP and based customer contract.
· Should have clear concept of shared services and allocation of costs to various departments.
· Supervising the team of AP/AR/Payroll etc.
· Candidate should be good exposure in internal control systems and implementation process of adequate internal control systems.
B. Key Responsibilities:
· Responsible for maintaining overall controls over all financial transactions and accounting matters, including audit systems.
· Responsible for preparation of financial reports and briefings on reporting and disclosure.
· Ensure that all financial matters are in line with applicable regulatory and ethical accounting practices.
· Ensure that complete and accurate supporting information for all financial transactions is documented and maintained.
· Oversee the bookkeeping function including maintenance of the general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll.
· Monitor the preparation of cash flow statement and forecasts.
C. Reporting and monitoring:
· Responsible for timely development & circulation of accurate financial statements and other reports as required by stakeholders in line with the applicable accounting standards.
· Responsible to ensure that all FP&A functions maintain necessary documentation/ records.
· Provide various MIS/ ad-hoc report to management as per requirements.
· Ensure development of healthy and progressive working culture within the team.
· Finalisation of accounts, P&L/Balance sheet review.
· Monthly preparation of project wise/ Division wise profit & loss performance.
· Monitoring sales forecast vs actual and report variance to the leadership team.
· Schedule meeting and performance review meeting with US team.
· Creating, updating, and maintaining financial models and detailed forecasts of the company’s future operations.
Ad-hoc business performance reporting.
Qualification of CA/CPA/CMA/MBA
· 8 – 12 years of experience in Financial Planning & Analysis
· Quick Book experience is preferred
· Experience in Telecom, construction, IT is preferred.
· Strong US GAAP and accounting skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
· Day to day accounting and following up with team members.
· Preparation of Quarterly & Yearly Financials, projections
1. Experience in Telecom, construction, IT Services is preferred.
2. US accounting experience will be an advantage.
3. Candidate should be ready to work in the US time zone as well as India time zone