Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/MBA/CFA/Post Graduate , Research Analyst
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: CFA Jobs
|Position||Research Analyst (Multi Sector – Chemicals, Pharma, Consumers, Realty, BFSI etc)|
|Job Description / Responsibilities||• Tracking key fundamental and industry data for the companies within the assigned sector
• Generate equity research reports such as Initiating Coverage, Sector thematic, Quarterly result updates of companies,
Event updates, etc.
• Be part of a well reputed established research team serving domestic and foreign institutional investors, and other relevant investor segments
• Interact with analysts/FMs in domestic and foreign institutional investors
|Job specific skills||Applicants should have –
• Excellent oral & written communication skills
• Strong client relationships, endorsed by votes from large domestic and foreign institutional investor
• Strong relationship with company managements within the sector of expertise/focus
• Well versed with use of databases such as Bloomberg, CMIE, Reuters, Factset, etc.
• Ability to work independently and also as part of a team
|Post Graduate, with preference for MBA /CFA / CA or equivalent from recognized Universities in India/overseas.
Valid NISM Series XV certification required.
|CTC OFFERED||Compensation will not be limiting factor for the right candidate and will be discussed on a case by case basis.|
|Location of posting||Mumbai|
|How to apply||Applications should be submitted on our email email@example.com
Please mention “Application for the post of Research Analyst <sector name>” in the subject. Applications with any other subject will not be accepted.
|Contact Person||Ms. Suchitra Bangera|
|Last Date for application||11th July 2021 by email at the above email id.|