Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA/MBA/CMA/Graduate , Financial Analyst (Intercompany, Revenue Billing, AP, Budgeting, MIS)
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: CMA Jobs
Financial Analyst (Intercompany, Revenue Billing, AP, Budgeting,MIS) - (WD19576)
This position is responsible for Budgeting, MIS reporting, Revenue Billing, Intercompany, Recharge activities, Invoice processing, Managing Travel DOA & travel billing.
1. Handle the revenue Billing & receivables management
2. Intercompany & Recharge activities
3. MIS Reporting, Preparing Financial Dashboard
4. Budgeting & Forecast, HC reconciliation & reporting
5. Invoice Processing, Expenses Review, Travel DOA & recharges.
Job Duties & responsibilities:
1. Revenue Billing & Receivables management for C2E resources
2. Intercompany- Prepare Intercompany Billing & journal entries, FA forms by country & communicate to Country Finance.
3. Invoice Processing- Validation of procurement& SA resources invoices & submitting to finance team for processing.
4. MIS reporting- Prepare Financial dashboard, Monitor & highlight trending of costs & any risks to meet the financial objectives.
5. Manage monthly recharge of SG ITPS & DAH2 Vendor SA cost to initiatives, enhancement & BAU; includes manual patching of timesheets.
6. Budgeting-Headcount budgeting by platform, tracking actuals to Budget/Forecast, monitor & highlight variances.
7. Managing the SA expenses accrual.
8. Support in Gene Project- doing UAT, collating & sharing required information.
9. Manage the travel DOAs & its recharging.
10. Provide to CBG BUC and other business groups monthly estimates of SG ITPS SA & DAH2 costs for accrual.
11. Manage and Consolidate DOA Drawdown & DOA Gap analysis for monthly recharge process.
12. Reconciling the expenses and the purchase order generated
13. Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information, monitoring
accounts and preparing financial forecasts.
14. Adhoc requests, platform recharge issues, AR reconciliation
15. Reconciling the expenses and the purchase order generated.
• 5 to 7 years’ experience in Finance & Accounting.
• Qualified Graduate/CA /MBA Finance/ CMA
• Strong MS office/Excel skills, Power Point & Accounting ERP exposure is a must
Source: DBS Website