Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CFA / Masters(F) / Financial Engineering , PC Macro AVP
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CFA Jobs
Reference Code: 90277529
Business Area: COO & Functions
Area of Expertise: Finance
Job Title: PC Macro AVP
• Produce daily desk PL including commentaries, investigate Flash/Formal differences
• Ensure the maintenance of a strong internal control environment. Review key controls: FOBOs, adjustment substantiation and New, Amends & Cancels trades review
What will you be doing?
• Perform daily P&L, P&L attribution, P&L commentary, Investigate Flash vs. Formal differences
• Develop a sound understanding of daily processes – “the what”, “the why” and “the how”.
• Review P&L attributions and prepare commentaries and other MI
• Maintain trader mandate, monitor Volcker limits.
• Submit Clean & Hypo P&L for back-testing
• Attend to ad hoc queries from the traders and other infrastructure partners relating to trading revenue and Balance Sheet.
Weekly / Monthly Responsibilities
• Balance Sheet control and commentary, Month End adjustments and Balance Sheet Substantiation
• Perform key weekly & monthly reporting to senior management.
• Attend to queries from internal and external audit and reviews and maintain key stroke documentations for key PC processes, risk assessment and SOX documentation.
What we’re looking for:
• Experienced with MS office toolkit (Word, PPT, Excel, Access Database etc)
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both formal and informal settings & ability to interact with the region and UK / US as part of a global team (written and verbal) Strong control awareness – in particular, the ability to identify and escalate potential control breakdowns and to streamline processes in an effective and efficient manner.
• Has the initiative and ability to break down problems into components parts and resolving them
• Attention to detail and analytical
• Confident and assertive manner
Skills that will help you in the role:
• CFA / Masters in Finance / Financial Engineering would be an advantage
• Article ship / Industrial trainee in mid to large sized firms
• Audit exposure in large financial institutions / banks preferred
Where will you be working?
Be More at Barclays
At Barclays, each day is about being more – as a professional, and as a person. ‘Be More @ Barclays’ represents our core promise to all current and future employees. It’s the characteristic that we want to be associated with as an employer, and at the heart of every employee experience. We empower our colleagues to Be More Globally Connected, working on international projects that improve the way millions of customers handle their finances. Be More Inspired by working alongside the most talented people in the industry, and delivering imaginative new solutions that are redefining the future of finance. Be More Impactful by having the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects, and Be More Valued for who you are.
Interested and want to know more about Barclays? Visit home.barclays/who-we-are/ for more details.
Everything we do is shaped by the five values of Respect, Integrity, Service, Excellence and Stewardship. Our values inform the foundations of our relationships with customers and clients, but they also shape how we measure and reward the performance of our colleagues. Simply put, success is not just about what you achieve, but about how you achieve it.
We aim to foster a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel confident in bringing their whole selves to work, feel included and their talents are nurtured, empowering them to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Our customers are unique. The same goes for our colleagues. That's why at Barclays we offer a range of benefits, allowing every colleague to choose the best options for their personal circumstances. These include a competitive salary and pension, health care and all the tools, technology and support to help you become the very best you can be. We are proud of our dynamic working options for colleagues. If you have a need for flexibility, then please discuss this with us.
Source: Barclays Website