Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Company Secretary & Tax Assessments, Chartered Accountant/CA Inter
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: CS Jobs
Noida - - India
This position will be based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India and will report to the Sr Manager finance who is also based out of Kronos’ Noida office in India. Further, this position will operate during 11:30am IST to 8:30pm IST.
Company Secretary & Tax assessments would be responsible for Direct & Indirect tax compliances, Litigations, audit assistance and secretarial compliances for Noida and Bangalore Entity.
Reporting and Compliance
• Good Understanding of Direct and Indirect tax compliances and filings like Transfer Pricing, Income taxes/TDS, GST, Service tax etc.
• Good exposure of Direct and Indirect Tax Litigations like Income tax, Transfer Pricing and GST.
• Coordinating with the statutory auditors and the internal auditors for the purpose of audit.
• Good understanding of General Ledger accounting in Oracle/D365 framework.
Besides above, he/she would also be responsible for secretarial compliances included but not limited to
• Proper and timely maintenance of secretarial records and statutory registers.
• Sending out the notice for meeting of the shareholders, board of directors and drafting the minutes of the meeting thereof.
• Assisting in filing of XBRL and other returns required as per Companies Act.
• 6-8 years of work experience in Tax Litigations, Compliances and Secretarial work.
• Must possess CS qualification and eligible to appointed as Company Secretary.
• Chartered Accountant/CA Inter will be preferred.
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP and Microsoft Excel is a must
• Good knowledge of General Accounting, TDS, Transfer Pricing, GST and other compliances
Company Secretary and must be eligible to be appointed as company secretary.
Source: Kronos Website