Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CPA,Graduate , Accounting Manager - Hire to Retire Accounting
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: Overseas Openings
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drive continuous improvement in the efficiency and effectiveness of accounting processes, including development and implementation of accounting policies, standard operating procedures and internal control documentation.
- Develop and maintain functional, operational and organization knowledge of payroll, benefits and other compensation related areas.
- Analyze and manage key accruals to ensure accuracy of the financial results, proactively provide technical and operational expertise.
- Establish and maintain strong partnership with HR to ensure understanding of strategic priorities and impacts on the new and existing transaction streams.
- Accountable for preparing certain H2R external financial reporting and disclosures in NIKE’s SEC filings, as well as preparing the annual financial statements for the NIKE Retirement Plan and planning the annual audit for the Plan with NIKE’s external audit firm.
- Deliver results through cross-functional teamwork and be a catalyst for change.
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- 5+ years of professional experience is required
- Experience with Big 4 Public Accounting, or another large regional firm, is required
- Fortune 500/multinational Consumer Products company preferred
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is helpful
- Strong technical foundation of accounting and US GAAP, with demonstrated experience in employee-related compensation and benefits accounting
- Experience with SAP strongly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong cross-functional relationships
- Ability to share ideas, develop effective responses and influence management decisions
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, lead and prioritize against multiple priorities, while delivering results with high quality
- Must be able to exercise a high degree of professionalism and confidentiality
Finance & Accounting