Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Financial P&A Specialist
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Address: Gurgaon – Haryana – India
Category: CA Jobs
* Gurgaon – Haryana – India
Here at Lenovo, we believe in smarter technology for all, so we spend our time building a society that’s brighter and more inclusive. And we go big. No, not big—huge.
We’re a US$60 billion revenue Fortune Global 500 company serving customers in 180 markets around the world. Focused on a bold vision to deliver smarter technology for all, we are developing world-changing technologies that power (through devices and infrastructure) and empower (through solutions, services and software) millions of customers every day and together create a more inclusive, trustworthy and sustainable digital society for everyone, everywhere.
The one thing that’s missing? Well… you…
Partner with the BU, Strategy, Supply Chain (GSC) and Geo’s organizations to provide financial analysis by product, driving initiatives of cost reduction and process optimization;
• Provide benchmarking analysis for comparison to previous generation products,
• Provide historical analysis and comparison against Winter Plan/Tape/Product Lifetime Milestones,}
• Manage Actual costs by line comparing to the targets (product target, WP, tape),
• Manage and follow up cost improvement initiatives and risk (if any) until execution, including in the week-over-week analysis,
• Manage Cost Tape System, including target by line
• Define KPI’s to support the overall cost management
• Manage Cost Tape process in a quarterly basis
• Prepare analysis and presentations to be shared with Geo GM’s and SLT
• 5+ years of professional experience in a Finance organization (preferrable with Cost Management and/or FP&A experience)
• Previous work experience in a technical function with a similar scope, preferably with very good exposure to Project Management / Bid Management or Product Line Engineering is a must.