Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: B. COM/MBA , Accounting Processor III
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: MBA Jobs
Qualcomm India Private Limited
Finance & Accounting Group, Finance & Accounting Group > Accounting Support
Qualcomm is a company of inventors that unlocked 5G ushering in an age of rapid acceleration in connectivity and new possibilities that will transform industries, create jobs, and enrich lives. But this is just the beginning. It takes inventive minds with diverse skills, backgrounds, and cultures to transform 5Gs potential into world-changing technologies and products. This is the Invention Age - and this is where you come in.
Preparatory and closing activities in areas like Treasury, Account receivable, Cash & Banking, Payments, Closing & Reporting, Intercompany and General Accounting. Primary responsibilities include:
• Perform weekly, monthly and quarterly account reconciliation according to Qualcomm Policies
• Prepare and record properly supported manual journal entries.
• Perform activities required for month-end closing like preparing and posting accrual journal entries, TB review according to the respective business timelines
• Support the local controllership team in audits by providing timely and appropriate financial data and supporting documentation
• Besides the main tasks and responsibilities listed above, responsible for completing any other tasks assigned by her/his supervisor or manager
Strong communication skills and effective in working independently
Applicants: If you need an accommodation, during the application/hiring process, you may request an accommodation by sending email to accommodationsupport
To all Staffing and Recruiting Agencies: Our Careers Site is only for individuals seeking a job at Qualcomm. Staffing and recruiting agencies and individuals being represented by an agency are not authorized to use this site or to submit profiles, applications or resumes, and any such submissions will be considered unsolicited. Qualcomm does not accept unsolicited resumes or applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Qualcomm employees or any other company location. Qualcomm is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes/applications.