Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Bachelor’s (Business, Finance) , GSB Finance Capacity Associate
Required Exp: Fresher
Business partner for Global HR / Recruiting Leadership and other key players in the Knowledge Capacity process; Responsible for the financial management & planning for the Global Specialty Businesses including budgeting and ad hoc requests as it relates to the Compensation and Overhead costs for the business units.
Responsibilities will include building/maintaining various Excel and Alteryx-based operational and financial models, as well as managing and coordinating file maintenance of GSB employees with Global HR team to ensure consistency across systems. The GSB Capacity analyst will assist in owning the GSB capacity planning tool, enhancing the model as needed and performing related analysis to inform/support capacity decisions as well as relevant reports/dashboards. Other key stakeholders include the Gamma and Design Studios Finance teams, in which you will provide analytical, project and planning support as one of their key business partners.
• Meticulous attention to detail and organizational skills
• Maintenance, tracking and reporting of large data sets
• Global Employee Profile and Transaction Management
• Coordination and execution of transactional tasks associated with new hires/recruiting
• Comfort with ambiguity and cross validating results with multiple sources
• Responsiveness, takes initiative and an orientation toward service and broader business needs
• Ability to prioritize and respond to multiple simultaneous tasks with long-term/short-term response requirements
• Ability to synthesize data and draw conclusions
• Ability to work cooperatively in a global virtual team where customer focus is a primary concern
• Building and maintaining appropriate internal business relationships
• BS Business, Finance, or related field
• 0-2 years relevant work experience, ideally in a professional services or similar role
• Prior experience at BCG or in a global/multi-national environment is a plus
• Computer skills required: MS Office (Power Point, Word, SharePoint & Advanced knowledge of Excel including pivot tables, conditional formulas, vlookup, xlookup etc., and ability to enhance and maintain spreadsheets and databases)
• Systems experience preferred: Exposure to Workday, Alteryx, Business Objects, Hyperion Planning and other similar systems is a plus (Financial, HR, management reporting system)
The Global Specialty Businesses (GSB) Finance team provides both vital day to day financial support and long-term strategic planning and project management support to a rapidly growing organization (GSB) within BCG. This role will combine financial management, reporting and analysis responsibilities. Working directly with the GSB Finance Capacity Manager and broader GSB Finance team, this Capacity analyst will also help to develop the Capacity Center of Excellence, working with the finance teams of Global Services and other global businesses