Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Graduate (Finance/Accounting) , Specialist P2P Controls
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: Accountants Jobs
Must have end to end (E2E) knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) process (Supplier Master data, Transactional Procurement, Accounts Payable).
• Understand Business processes and activities to identify key risks and mitigate control deficiencies.
• Analyze, monitor and control P2P transactional activities related to Supplier on-boarding/ Master data maintenance/ Shopping cart to Purchase order/ Invoice receipts/ Invoice processing/ Changes to AP transactions/ GR/IR recons.
• Monitor transactions executed by P2P’s processing teams to ensure compliance with NFCM, internal controls over Finance reporting, and SOX 404 requirements.
• Regular execution of NFCM controls at the agreed frequency, schedule and guidelines set by CFC & FC&C.
• Identify root causes for control deficiencies and prepare remediation plans in liaison with stakeholders.
• Drive remediation of control failures by the agreed due date.
• Key contact/support for internal and external auditors, and lead/support P2P audits and control walkthroughs.
• Min Graduate in Finance\\Accounting
• Must have 5 years of experience in the Procure to Pay process.
• Experience in Internal or external Audit, focusing on Finance Audit, SOX 404, preferable
• Must have good knowledge of SAP
• Good communication skills (written & verbal)
Division - NBS
Business Unit - FRA OPERATIONS NBS
Location - India
Site - Hyderabad, AP
Company/Legal Entity - Nov Hltcr Shared Services Ind
Functional Area - Audit & Finance
Job Type - Full Time
Employment Type - Regular
Shift Work - No
Source: Novartis Website