Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Graduate/MBA Freshers , Assistant Manager, Area Sales
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: MBA Jobs
1. Maximize the revenue and profit by planning and executing the sales strategy and plan optimized for the selected channel account based on the regional business strategy.
2. Build a foundation for maximizing sales revenue and profit based on the trust and teamwork with the channel accounts.
Role and Responsibilities
1. [Sales target management by channel] Prepare to set the optimal sales target that will drive continued growth of the business unit and channel accounts (partners) and encourage employee morale.
2. [Sales strategy setting by channel] Plan the optimal sales strategy that will allow to meet the sales target by analyzing the assigned channel accounts, commercial district, and products.
3. [Sales execution] Carry out sales in ways that focuses on achieving the target based on cooperation with channel accounts.
4. [Channel monitoring and risk management] Participate in the building of trust with channel accounts and creation of a foundation for continued revenue growth.
Skills and Qualifications
• Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues
• Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures
• Normally receives detailed instructions on all work
• Typical entry point for university graduates
Source: Samsung Website