Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Graduate/Post Graduate (Commerce) , Associate, Financial Reporting & Accounting
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Flexible Work Eligible: Flexible Work Schedule
DISCOVER your opportunity
What will your essential responsibilities include?
Bank Reconciliations and accounting
• Bank reconciliations preparation, review and follow up on open items for different regions.
• Source system to GL reconciliation.
• Preparation and review of journals for all Treasury related activities (Money market deposits, FX, bank charges, interest earned and charged, zero balance journals and other cash related journals)
• Cash flow forecast for various entities.
• Preparation and review of cash / cash equivalent reports along with other treasury reports.
• Manual payment review on bank site and posting journals.
• Liaising with banks for various types of queries.
• Familiar with cheque clearing process of various banks and reconciliations
• Familiar with Escheatment process
• Shared mailbox management
Intercompany Settlement & Reconciliations
• Analyze intercompany balances. Follow up for intercompany balances settlement & posting journals.
• Review of Intercompany Reconciliations and affiliate corrections.
• Review and update internal controls (FIC) documentation/SOX compliance for compensation process, bank reconciliation process and other processes.
• Coordinate internal and external audits.
SHARE your talent
We’re looking for someone who has these abilities and skills:
• Graduate/Post-Graduate (Commerce) with 1-2 Years of experience.
• Good Communication, analytical skills and able to comprehend and resolve complex queries and processes.
• Insurance industry background preferred
• Flexible with work timings and ready to work in extended working hours especially during month and quarter end close.
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet stringent delivery timelines.
• Able to contribute and drive continuous process improvements programs.
• Strong Accounting skills.
• Strong in MS Excel and MS Access with knowledge of Macros desirable.
• Knowledge of PeopleSoft/Oracle application preferred.
AXA XL is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
IN Gurugram 14th Floor – Block B2 Silokhera
WTP 14th Floor – Block B2Silokhera
Silokhera Gurgaon 122001