Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: M.COM/B.COM , Senior Executive/Executive - OTC - Accounts Receivable
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: Accountants Jobs
Rave Technologies – A Northgate Public Services Company, is a software services company that works with small and medium sized organisations. We are a part of Northgate Public Services Company which is based in the UK.
Based in Mumbai, Rave Technologies’ end to end product/application engineering services help address challenges in the product or application development life cycle. These services include Requirement Analysis, Software Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Maintenance with specialized services in Cloud/SaaS Migration, Usability Engineering, System Architecture and Design, and Independent Testing solutions.
Education: Post Graduate (B.Com / Honours) or a Bachelors degree with relevant experience in Operations
Senior Executive- Graduate with 2-5 years of experience or Post Graduate with 0-2 years of experience
Executive- Graduate with 0-2 year of experience
8 hours / day
The individual (collections and credit management) will carry out recording of collections and credit management transactions and will serve as a primary point of contact for resolving customer queries.
Qualification Criteria/Work Experience
• Working knowledge of SAP Finance module
• Experience in shared services / customer facing environment
• Knowledge of OTC processes
• Understanding of standard operating procedures
• Basic knowledge of system, applications, operating tools and metrics
Fluent in both spoken and written English
Overall Project/Task description
· Create customer invoices as per billing milestones or contract terms as defined or instructed by Retained Organization (RO)
· Prepare and maintain reports on customer collection status and outstanding receivables to support monitoring activities with internal and external stakeholders
· Send reminder emails to customers for follow ups on outstanding payments
· Have regular interaction with RO to discuss outstanding collections
· Coordinate with RO to gather additional details with respect to collections or credit management transactions
· Create collection entry in SAP post confirmation from RO Coordinate with retained organization for any data discrepancy or mis-match in collections
· Prepare and publish payment receipt details to respective stakeholders on a periodic basis
· Respond to queries in a timely and accurate manner
· Be updated with customer billing cycles and contract terms and conditions to conduct follow up activities
· Adhere to process defined Service Level Agreements (SLA) and Turn Around Time (TAT)
· Timeliness: Perform collection and credit management tasks as per defined TAT
· Accuracy: Ensure 100% accuracy rate in day-to-day activities to ensure SLA’s are met
Source: Rave Technologies Website