Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Manager - Financial Planning, Finance, Accounts
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Address: 2050 Derry Rd W Mississauga, Canada
Category: Overseas Openings
At Samsung Electronics Canada, we take pride in the creativity and diversity of our talented people – they are at the forefront of everything we do. Their skillset and mindset drive our continued success. We want the best of the best at Samsung to join our team, not just those who fit into our Culture but those who will ADD to our Culture and make Samsung an even better place to work.
Did we catch your attention yet?
If you want to work for one of the most recognized brands in the world and one of the Top 100 Employers in Canada...and have a ton of fun…. then please keep reading!
• Competitive Salary and Performance based incentive plan for all levels
• Employer paid Medical and Dental coverage from day one
• Group RRSP plan that helps you save for the future
• Fantastic employee discount on all Samsung products
• Subsidized Cafeteria; including free Starbucks coffee/latte machine
• Access to Samsung U for 24/7 online learning
• Employee Referral program- we want great talent like you!
The incumbent will lead the finance and budget team in Sales operation for all aspects of financial management as well as provide with the necessary tools and fact based insights to make data driven decisions. Finance and budget team will focus on four key areas to support the business and will act as a liaison between internal stakeholders to facilitate, perform and follow up on key deliverables to meet objectives and deadlines
• Monitor the Financial Health of the IM division and lead communications within leadership at SECA
• Managing the cores conditions, Marketing Plan Proposal (PP) and internal finance process both on submission and claims.
• Improve and support the execution of sales related administration and key projects to drive the IM business such as FOC management, Sample Management, Marketing Asset Management, including elements of vendor management to support these functions.
• Provide efficient input of data to support the Product management administration tasks and improve alignment on forecasting between sales and product management
Role and Responsibilities
Financial Planning (50%)
Sales Support and Project Management (30%)
Data entry and Process Improvement (20%)
Skills and Qualifications
Knowledge/Experience/Competencies/Education/Mandatory Internal Training:
Creative problem solver who inspires innovation across the entire team