Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA (HR) , Assistant Manager – HR Ops
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: MBA Jobs
Role – Assistant Manager – HR Ops:
1. Execution of the end to end HR Operations strategy for employees including payroll, HR MIS, Analytics, FnF management, employee database reports, Exit management and HR dashboards
2. Ensure adequate and recommend best practices for hire to retire HR processes
3. Handle end to end statutory compliance
4. Handle statutory and payroll audits
5. Managing and revamp, if required, HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
6. Focus on capability building and designing new initiatives in the field of career-pathing, talent management, succession planning, grading and leveling etc.
7. Be thorough in developing process excellence and process enhancements in HR field
8. Be an engine for HR Analytics and work closely with the senior business stakeholders as a problem solver for all strategic business issues
9. Close interaction and providing active support to Head HR on driving HR policies and processes
10. Owning new employee onboarding and induction process
11. Handling day to day grievances & queries of employees
1. 4-6 years of proven work experience as an HR Operations professional or a similar role
2. Strong problem solving capability
3. MBA in HR from Tier 1/Tier 2 college would be preferred
4. Prior experience with payroll, compliance and audits will be preferred.
5. Global and senior stakeholder management experience is preferred
6. Strong ability in using MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
Source: PayU Website