Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA (Marketing) / Equivalent , Senior Manager - Social Media
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Category: MBA Jobs
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Sr. Social Media Marketing
Manager to join our Marketing team! In this role, you will be responsible for planning
and developing our overall social media marketing strategy & execution, ensuring
that the brand and business goals are met.
Experience - 7 to 10 years, Full time
● Build Brand Presence: Build a strong social media presence of the brand on
all platforms - Facebook, Instagram, YT, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc. through
identifying audience interests and actively posting relevant content. To be
measured by the brand's share of voice, quality of user engagement &
● Platform level growth plan: Create platform-specific content strategies to
drive aggregate social media follower base showing aggressive growth of 5 to
10x in a year.
● Subject Matter Authority: With the help of regular, insightful & informative
content, establish brand’s authority as an expert for its audience - individuals,
businesses & tax experts. This content would become the primary reason for
the audience to follow/subscribe to the brand channel.
● Engage Audience: Creating a successful two-way communication channel
between the brand and the audience, understanding audience insights,
deriving their interests and need gaps. Engaging with them consistently by
answering their comments, conducting polls, Q&A sessions, etc. This would
help in driving the overall brand engagement rate.
● Trends & Key Moments: Ride on key trends and create relevant brand
moments to engage with the larger audience following that trend, beyond the
brand’s own follower base. Create brand visibility and instant top of mind
recall for the brand among own audience.
● Influencer Marketing: Create influencer marketing strategy for key products
and events, engage with relevant influencers to drive brand awareness,
product adoption and gain audience base.
● Brand Content Properties: Create & execute social media calendar with
various content properties throughout the week, including category posts foro
various products & features. Work with creative team to ideate & create
assets for respective social media platforms. Ensure that the creative is
visually compelling and on-brand, with appropriate communication
● Brand Reputation Management: Closely monitor & drive reputation
management with the help of respective experts, by addressing audience
queries & grievances. Maximize positive brand sentiment & establish a
standard response set.
● Reporting & Insights: Track, analyze and report metrics of platform wise
social media campaign performance and provide recommendations for
improvement, using social media marketing tools.
Who are we looking for?
● 7-10 experience in social media marketing role
● Strong understanding of each social media platform and best practices
● Proficient in marketing tools like Hootsuite, Google Analytics, etc.
● Excellent written & communication skills
● Detail-oriented, flexible, and able to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and
rapidly growing organization
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
Source: Cleartax Website