Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA (Sales or Marketing) / BBA / Graduates , Frontline Sales
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: MBA Jobs
Job Title: Frontline Sales - Industrial Product
Nature of Job: Permanent
Previous Work Experience: 5-6 years
Qualification: Graduate from any stream (Arts/Science/Commerce).
Reporting to: Regional Manager (Administrative) and Zonal Head (Functional)
Key Function Knowledge/Deliverables:
· Frontline sales achieving desired sales objective through direct Sales of Industrial Products.
· Manage and develop new customers, while maintaining existing sales within assigned customers and given sales territory.
· Professionally answer customer calls and emails regarding products, orders, inquires, problems/complaints, technical questions and offer general information for end users.
· As a front sales representative, you are a brand ambassador, and must be able to professionally represent the brand in all communications with customers.
· Utilize our CRM to manage customer interactions, ensuring transparent communication on customer issues with team members and reporting on daily and weekly activities.
· Solicit new or additional products when appropriate and offer customers options available to meet their needs. Facilitate cross sales for high value low volume verticals.
· Negotiation and finalization of order.
· Management of order to Cash flow (for collected orders) as per agreed timelines.
Compensation: Commensurate with the exposure
· Background in Selling of Industrial products.
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal and the ability to be empathetic, positive and upbeat in all written and verbal communications.
· Work collaboratively with internal departments including production, sales, accounting, shipping, warehousing, and logistics.
· To perform this job successfully, an individual requires a complete focus on customer service.
· Basic computer skills including Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
· Presentation Skills
· Ability to multi task and perform duties in a fast-paced environment
· Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
· Ability to adapt to change and embrace new processes and technologies.
Source: Nilkamal Limited Website