Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA/Bachelor’s and or CA/CPA/CIA/CISA , Associate Solution Advisor - Internal Audit
Required Exp: 0 to 2 years
Category: CA Jobs
Internal Audit (IA) Consultant (Associate solution Advisor/Solution advisor)
IA is dedicated to helping organizations manage risk, improve operational performance, and maximize enterprise value. We bring a business mindset combined with deep technical knowledge and extensive industry experience to creatively address business issues across the full spectrum of accounting, financial instrument valuation, security and privacy, governance, process improvement, data analytics, and risk advisory disciplines.
Work you will do
As an IA consultant, you will build and nurture positive working relationships with Deloitte teams who work with clients with the intention to exceed client expectations. You will:
• Identify and evaluate complex business risks, internal controls which mitigate risks, and related opportunities for internal control improvement
• Primarily involved in performing SOX, and Internal Audit reviews. Also, apply understanding of controls testing, and perform SSAE16 reviews.
• Demonstrate ability to understand and apply methodologies and tools for internal audit / audit support/ SSAE 16 engagements
• Demonstrate ability to research, organize, and analyze data and execute selected tests of internal controls
• Perform business cycle controls and general computer controls review / testing
• Continually develop technical and professional skills through continuous learning programs
• Support organization and function initiatives
• Bachelor’s degree
• MBA in finance/accounting and or CA/CPA/CIA/CISA
• Up to four years of relevant work experience, with industry focus a plus
• Strong orientation toward internal control risk assessment, operational, financial, and IT auditing
• Experience with SOX, Internal Audit, and SSAE 16 (At least one of four)
• Exposure to any one industry—Financial services, technology media and telecommunication, Manufacturing
• Demonstrate problem solving and strong verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks, work on multiple assignments, and manage ambiguity
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team with professionals at all levels
• Willingness to expand skillset and work on other related areas
• Willingness to travel within and out of country on engagements
• 1-4 years of relevant experience
• Big Four experience preferred
How you will grow
At Deloitte, we have invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths, as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. No two people learn in exactly the same way. So, we provide a range of resources, including live classrooms,
team-based learning, and eLearning. Deloitte University (DU): The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad offices is an extension of the DU in Westlake, Texas, and represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work everyday. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture that is inclusive, invites authenticity, leverages our diversity, and where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world.
Source: Deloitte Website