Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: MBA(HR) - WFH , Talent Acquisition Sourcing Specialist
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: MBA Jobs
About Human Resources:
The HR department handles a range of different functions within an organization like hiring and recruiting, training and development, compensation, developing and overseeing employee benefits, promoting employee career development and addressing current employee concerns. The HR Department is responsible for finding talented manpower and placing them in right jobs in the Bank
About the Role:
This is a full-time virtual role where the Talent Acquisition Sourcing member is responsible for finding, acquiring, assessing, and hiring prospective candidates to fill roles that are required to meet company hiring goals and fill project-based skill requirements.
· Develop, implement, and execute a recruiting strategy to fill current openings and ensure maintenance of optimal manning %
· Build a pipeline of talent to fill future openings through self-sourcing and other sourcing channels
· Facilitate internal hiring processes like referrals and other campaigns
· Conduct pre-employment assessments and other checks and co-ordinate interviews with hiring managers
· Optimize talent acquisition process by implementing industry best practices and ensuring compliance with all employment law requirements
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
· Master’s degree in HR or relevant field (Preferable)
· 3 – 8 years in a relevant role
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
· Commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships
· Ability to influence hiring managers talent decisions by providing value-adding recruiting-related advice
· Ability to put in place meaningful metrics which will help continuously improve the efficiency of the recruitment and extended teams
· Good interpersonal and collaboration skill to interact with different level of leaders and colleagues
· Good at conceptual work design and logical thinking.
· Result and future orientation, have good sense for new technology deployment.
· Good team player with proactive attitude and customer-oriented mindset
Source: Axis Bank Website