Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: SAP Senior Finance Analyst
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Job Locations - IN-Hyderabad
The Senior Finance Analyst, SAP Business Application position is a role in the SAP Delivery & Support Team that focuses on business and technology transformation to enable IT Portfolio Projects as well as Finance Transformation Initiatives at Shure. This role is responsible for providing leadership and hands on expertise in the architecture, design, configuration and implementation of SAP S/4 HANA Finance areas for global organization. The role will also be involved in contributing projects using Shure project methodology and driving global template and providing the necessary support for country specific localizations.
This role identifies opportunities for business process transformation through technology systems. Leads efforts to streamline and harmonize current processes, extend functionality through implementation of new functionality and continually review emerging SAP solution offerings to assess potential benefits to the Company. The Senior Finance Analyst will also ensure that appropriate business practices and metrics are adopted to ensure the technology’s ROI.
Reporting to SAP Manager, serves as a subject matter expert who understands content, processes, and procedures associated with global enterprise applications. This role will be responsible for participating in the solution design, configuration, development, customization and implementation of SAP related initiatives. Additionally, position is responsible for identifying business process improvement opportunities leveraging technology and supporting organizational change. The role will also support internal customers/managers and other team members in implementing SAP or Non-SAP based capabilities needed to deliver solutions that enable the desired business outcomes Assists with the people development of junior analysts.
We take pride in providing our employees with the opportunity to enhance their capabilities, knowledge and expertise with the emerging technology trends such as S/4 HANA, Cloud solutions and Mobility by delivering exceptional results for our internal stakeholders which ultimately enhances their growth, operations, productivity and efficiency.
• Serves as a subject matter expert associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with SAP S/4 HANA Finance
• Provides guidance for design alternatives and communication across functional and technical areas of projects.
• Establishes and manages the scope and quality of the areas of responsibility.
• Processes design and/or leads across-board, complex, tightly integrated business processes.
• Works with senior IT leadership to establish new and improve existing processes and procedures.
• Leads threads of projects and initiatives to deploy new functionality and/or enhance existing functionality in S/4 HANA Finance modules.
• Supports and drives the application architecture in S/4 HANA Finance and/or influences business process change
• Sets expectations for area of responsibility, establishing priorities, and documenting potential scope changes that may impact project budget.
• Partners with Inhouse Development to coordinate cross-team resource allocation in support projects, change orders, and maintenance activities.
• Communicates SAP technical information in non-technical terms to all levels within the company.
• Works with external business partners when required.
• Follow procedures to monitor and report on SAP team’s work and performance by measuring customer satisfaction, preparing progress reports, providing weekly status updates.
• Assists and mentors less experienced peers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Experience of working in a Global organization, and partnership with offshore teams
• Bachelor’s degree in a Computer Science or Business discipline or equivalent work experience in a relevant business area (Finance/Accounting). Graduate coursework is desirable.
• Functional/technical proficiency with at least 3+ full lifecycle SAP implementations and 6~8 years of global enterprise and/or consulting experience in SAP FICO systems implementation and support of a live environment
• SAP S/4 Finance implementation experience is a MUST
• Core expertise in various SAP Finance areas such as AA/AP/AR/GL/Cost center accounting/Internal Orders/Product Costing/Profit Center Accounting/Profitability Analysis/Intercompany/Workflow knowledge/SAP Treasury/Month/Year end support experience.
• Demonstrated work experience showcasing expertise in Finance integration with other SAP processes in sales, logistic and production.
• Knowledge of workbench tools such as data dictionary and ABAP debug.
• Maintains a current awareness of SAP product developments and trends and determine how they can be used to enhance productivity within Shure.
• Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
• Ability to perform process decomposition, root cause analysis, gap analysis and technical requirements definition
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Ability to determine methods on new assignments and provide guidance to other personnel.
• Able to drive the application architecture in SAP and/or influence business process change.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, as well as some project management skills.
• Ability to travel occasionally if required.
• Overtime if project deadlines dictate.
• Key Competencies: Communication, Critical Thinking, Customer Focus, Relationship Building, Analytical Skills, Decision Quality, Drive for Results, Integrity and Trust, Priority Setting.
Source: Shure Website