Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: LLB , Legal Consultant (Part Time)
Required Exp: 6 to 10 years
Address: New Delhi
The National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is an Autonomous / Apex Technical Institute funded by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare for promoting Health and Family Welfare Programmes in the country through Education & Training, Research & Evaluation, specialized services, consultancy and advisory service.
It is proposed to engage 1 (One) retired Government employee at senior level Deputy Secretary / Director to work as Legal Consultant (On Part-time basis) at the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare.
Willing and eligible retired officers of the Central Government / State Government / PSUS/ Autonomous bodies / statutory bodies may send their application as per attached proforma. The details are given below:
Name of the Post: Legal Consultant (On Part-time basis)
No. of Post: 1 (One)
Remuneration Rs.2500/- per day (for the days of working)
depending upon qualification & experience. Maximum of Rs.50,000/-p.m.
• Degree in Law from a recognized University
• Retired Director / Deputy Secretary or equivalent in Central Government / State Government / Autonomous Bodies / PSUs / Statutory Bodies
• Minimum 10 years experience
• Should have experience in dealing with Service matters, Disciplinary matters, Vigilance matters and Guiding in Legal matters.
Age limit: Not more than 65 yrs
Duration: Appointment will be initially for a period of one-year extendable further subject to requirement. There will be quarterly review of performance.
Place of Duty: NIHFW, New Delhi.
Date of Walk-in-Interview: 26/4/2021 at 11.00 A.M.
1. An application duly filled in all respect is to be submitted personally in the Office of the Deputy Director (Admn.) on the date of interview i.e.26/4/2021.
2. Applications must be submitted in the attached format only.
3. Applications must be duly supported by self attested documents related to age, education qualifications and experience etc.
4. The candidates are required to submit their application with a subject “Application for the post of Legal Consultant (On Part-time basis)”.
5. Applications received in the format other than as attached and without supported documents will not be considered and shall be rejected summarily.
6. Consolidated remuneration will be paid / decided according to the GoI Rules / Norms.
7. The candidate of finally selected candidate’s will be provisional and subject to verification of original documents.
8. The NIHFW reserves the right to either fill up the post, or not, without assigning any reason.
9. The application and self-attested copies of certificates so submitted at the time of verification will not be returned to candidates.
10. Candidates must ensure that he/she fulfills the requisite essential qualifications, experience and age etc. on the date of Interview.
11. Without original certificates, the candidates will not be considered for appointment. In all cases the decision of this Institute shall be treated as final.
12. Canvassing of any form will render candidate as disqualified.
Source: National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) Website