Give us your phone number and email
we will send you the details.

By contacting this business you agree to follow all our terms and conditions mentioned here.

Verify OTP

Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.

Upload Resume to create profile
Email: |
Create Job Alert

Query: How authorised capital of a Company can be increased

Category: Corporate Law

Answer: Following eforms needed to be filed in MCA for increase in capital: 1. For increase its authorised capital by - eForm SH-7 2. For increase in subscribed capital and paid up capital of the company - eForm PAS-3 (Return of allotment of shares).

Date Posted 16-Dec-2019
Posted By Divya Sharma
Views: 431

Related Queries