Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: CA,CMA,CPA , Audit Manager
Required Exp: 3 to 5 years
Category: CA Jobs
Verify and confirm continued compliance with Tax Regulations
Prepare and Analyze Financial Records for Accuracy
Examine finance and budget reports areas needing improvement.Present Finance and Budget Insights for Feedback
1. Establish internal audit plan in consultation with the Audit Committee, to ensure regular audits of policies and procedures
2. Lead and guide the internal audit team
3. Review all reports and comments prior to submission to management.
4. Ensure compliance with internal controls
5. Prepare and present audit reports to the Board
6. Follow up with management for the implementation of corrective action based on audit findings and comments
7. Ensure compliance to IAS requirements
8. Special assignments on behalf of the Board
9. Identify opportunities for process improvement
10. Monitor process improvement activities
Required Candidate profile
1.Chartered Accountant or CMA or CPA or equivalent
2.Minimum 2-5 years experience in the auditing function.
3.Big four experience is preferred.
4.Strong leadership skills, combined with outstanding communication skills.
5.Strong analytical skills. Attention to detail is essential.
6.Presentation and report writing skills
Posted By: Abhinash kumar jha
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.