Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Finance ,Customer Segmentation ,Risk Analysis ,Financial Reconciliation ,Strategy ,Customer Satisfaction ,Customer Loyalty ,Business Case ,Business Analysis
Required Exp: 16-20 years
Category: Director/CFO Jobs
Advises and provides financial leadership to the GEOS India.
- Finance leader in IBP process, accountable for financial reconciliation for the IBP process and transforming decisions made into the financial impact
- Custodian of the strategic choice framework - How and where to play
- New market entry, market opportunity analysis, business model evolution and related divestiture or alliance analysis.
- Compare business processes and performance metrics to industry best practices - direct or indirect competitors. Develop plans on how to make improvements or adapt specific best practices, usually with the aim of increasing performance. Benchmarking may be a one-off event, and/or continuous process to continually seek to improve their practices.
- Other business analysis includes Customer segmentation, customer satisfaction, customer turnover/retention, customer preferences, customer loyalty drivers, strategic/key customer analysis, sales pipeline analysis, customer mix effect, and Financing.
- Capital allocation, apply project valuation to prioritize capital allocation decisions for strategic alignment, organizational alignment and risk analysis. Develop business case capturing key financial measures and perform value tracking, define baseline metrics and improvement targets, business accountability and benefit realization plan.
Required Candidate profile
- Bachelor's/Master Degree in Finance or other Business related degree (CA/MBA).
- Demonstrated ability to develop long term strategic plans
- Ability to integrate and interpret disparate sources of data using a broad range of analytical data tools. Incorporates the use of statistical methodology and predictive modelling techniques. Design, develop and implement value-added business analytics.
- Demonstrate strong commercial acumen. Able to understand the business (products/services, customers, processes) and their key drivers of success (how they make money, what the business costs are).
- Demonstrates a high degree of curiosity. Invest time and energy into learning. Seeks different points of view and perspectives (internal and external).
- Develops a strategic perspective by creating effective business plans
- Builds trust across multiple stakeholder groups
- Experience and success in motivating teams for high performance
- Demonstrated ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Ability to partner and engage with centres of expertise (like Tax, CFR, Audit, Controls, HR, IT)
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong leadership, team building, and interpersonal skills
- Proven track record of talent development
Salary: INR 45,00,000 - 65,00,000 PA.
Industry:FMCG, Foods, Beverage
Functional Area:Accounts , Finance , Tax , Company Secretary , Audit
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Posted By: kumar shubham
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.