Please check your email for the OTP, if not received please refresh the page and try again, also check your spam folders.
Required Skills: Chartered Accountant ,Industrial Trainee - LEC
Required Exp: Fresher
Category: CA Jobs
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment
banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's
employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from
more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our
people is critical to our success. Together, we share a common set of values rooted in integrity,
excellence and strong team ethic. Morgan Stanley can provide a superior foundation for building
a professional career - a place for people to learn, to achieve and grow. A philosophy that
balances personal lifestyles, perspectives and needs is an important part of our culture.
The Financial Control Group (FCG) is responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial
and regulatory reporting for the Firm. FCG prepares external financial reports for public filings
and regulators. For internal reporting FCG, along with Financial Planning and Analysis (FPA),
summarizes, plans and forecasts the organization’s financial position, including income
statements, balance sheets, and analyses of future revenues, expenses and earnings. FCG is
comprised of Business Unit Controllers, Infrastructure Controllers, Accounting, Regulatory and
Reporting groups, and Valuation Review.
Summary of the role:
The candidate’s team is responsible for reconciling trader’s P&L and Reporting system P&L plus
attribution on a daily basis for Financial Products (Equities/Fixed Income/Treasury). Candidate
will also be involved in weekly/monthly activities as required for internal controls & reporting
requirements. The team/candidate will be liaising with the regional teams, operations team,
valuation team and traders to resolve breaks/queries. The breaks might be on account of variety
of reasons like non-recording of corporate actions, dividends, rate difference which is not
captured or some trades executed after the cutoff time.
Details of the role
· Understand the Businesses supported, strategy, products and inherent risks
· Understand the Risk & Reporting Systems and contribute to enhancing the control
· Daily analysis and substantiation of new trading activity to report and/or for discussion with the
BUC’s and or Ops/BU.
· Daily reconciliation of the Risk systems attributed P&L to the Reporting system.
· Substantiation & distribution of reportable TD+1 P&L with analytics & commentary.
· Reporting & resolution of manual adjustments and breaks.
· Month end P&L reconciliation of books to be reported.
· Product Controls system related projects, process enhancements, UAT testing etc.
· Other P&L related tasks and requests
. Strong academic background
·Advanced knowledge of Financial products
·Controls driven mind-set & eye for details
·Strong communication skills
·Be able to manage and work in a team
·Strong analytical skills
·Advance Microsoft excel knowledge
· Advance Microsoft excel knowledge
· Advance knowledge of valuation of Financial products (Fixed Income)
· Chartered Accountant or equivalent specialization in Finance stream
· Investment Banking related experience an advantage
Posted By: kumar shubham
If the apply button does not work please refresh the page by clicking here.